I have graduated in editorial and children's illustration at the International School of Comics in Padua. Since 2015 I have been working as a freelance illustrator for publishing houses, newspapers and communication agencies.
My clients include Eli Publishing, Sinnos Editrice, Editoriale Scienza, Beijing RZ Books, Culture Trip, Il Foglio and Tricycle Magazine. My illustrations have been selected by the Society of Illustrators, American Illustration, 3x3 Magazine and for the Illustrators Exhibition at the Bologna Book Fair in 2018 and 2015. I have exhibited in national and international exhibitions, including: International illustration review " The Colors of the Sacred. Il Viaggio ”at the Diocesan Museum of Padua, Bologna Book Fair 2015 - 2018, Itabashi Art Museum of Tokyo, Ishikawa Nanao Art Museum of Ishikawa and National Library of Beijing.
-Merit Award 3x3 Magazine Professional show n. 17
-Selected winner American Illustration 39 online archive
-Selected at Society of Illustrators 62, annual book and exhibition
- Honorable Mention 3x3 Magazine Professional show n. 16
-Selected winner American Illustration 38 online archive.
- Selected at the Illustrator’s Exhibition, Bologna Children’s Book Fair 2018
- Selected at the Illustrator's Exhibition, Bologna Children’s Book Fair 2015
- Illustrating Life 2019. Prince Gong's Mansion - Beijing, China
- Illustrating Life 2017. Prince Gong's Mansion - Beijing, China
- Illustrator's Exhibition Bologna Children's Book Fair:
•Beijing, National Library
•Duoyunxuan Art Center. Shanghai, China
•Itabashi Art Museum. Tokyo, Japan
•Ishikawa Nanao Art Museum. Ishikawa, Japan
Tricyle Magazine, Editoriale Scienza, Sinnos Editrice, Eli publishing, Il Foglio, Culture Trip, Beijing RZ Books Co., Bertoni Editore, Settepiani Literary Agency.